#14252 Implement XEP-0198: Stream Management

#14252 Implement XEP-0198: Stream Management

nicolai deffremo
Hi all,

I hope this is the correct mailing list for the following question.

I would like to work on https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/14252 (XEP-0198: Stream Management).

So far I have reviewed the documentation of stream management and read through your guidlines for developers, but I think I need some guidance to start.

Is there anyone, who can show me where I can start to work or where I can ask for help?

Regards
Nico

Re: #14252 Implement XEP-0198: Stream Management

Eion Robb-3
Hi Nico,

Not sure how far along you've gotten with this, but you might also want to look at the code from the GSoC project to improve XMPP https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/gsoc-2015-xmpp-improvements/   which I believe has some XEP-0198 improvements

Cheers,
Eion