2.12.0 release tonight

Gary Kramlich
Greetings Programs!

We'll be release Pidgin 2.12.0 tonight!!  While this is common
knowledge for some, I realized this morning I haven't heard from
anyone that's able to build the binary for Windows.  So anyone going
to be around tonight to build the Windows binary?

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: 2.12.0 release tonight

Daniel Atallah
I can do it.

What time are you planning to release?

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings Programs!

We'll be release Pidgin 2.12.0 tonight!!  While this is common
knowledge for some, I realized this morning I haven't heard from
anyone that's able to build the binary for Windows.  So anyone going
to be around tonight to build the Windows binary?

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: 2.12.0 release tonight

dequis
Hey, nice, you're alive!

Grim originally said "20170310 at 0200 UTC". That's three hours from
now, if i'm not getting the timezone math wrong.

On 9 March 2017 at 19:49, Daniel Atallah <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can do it.
>
> What time are you planning to release?
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings Programs!
>>
>> We'll be release Pidgin 2.12.0 tonight!!  While this is common
>> knowledge for some, I realized this morning I haven't heard from
>> anyone that's able to build the binary for Windows.  So anyone going
>> to be around tonight to build the Windows binary?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: 2.12.0 release tonight

Gary Kramlich
yeah 8pm central.  I'm aiming to have the tarballs earlier, not sure
exactly when but yeah.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:56 PM, dequis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey, nice, you're alive!
>
> Grim originally said "20170310 at 0200 UTC". That's three hours from
> now, if i'm not getting the timezone math wrong.
>
> On 9 March 2017 at 19:49, Daniel Atallah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I can do it.
>>
>> What time are you planning to release?
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Greetings Programs!
>>>
>>> We'll be release Pidgin 2.12.0 tonight!!  While this is common
>>> knowledge for some, I realized this morning I haven't heard from
>>> anyone that's able to build the binary for Windows.  So anyone going
>>> to be around tonight to build the Windows binary?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: 2.12.0 release tonight

Gary Kramlich
Tarballs are up... Will put them on sourceforge shortly

.tar.bz2
https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/downloads/pidgin-2.12.0.tar.bz2
https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/downloads/pidgin-2.12.0.tar.bz2.asc

.tar.gz
https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/downloads/pidgin-2.12.0.tar.gz
https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/downloads/pidgin-2.12.0.tar.gz.asc

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:57 PM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> yeah 8pm central.  I'm aiming to have the tarballs earlier, not sure
> exactly when but yeah.
>
> On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:56 PM, dequis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hey, nice, you're alive!
>>
>> Grim originally said "20170310 at 0200 UTC". That's three hours from
>> now, if i'm not getting the timezone math wrong.
>>
>> On 9 March 2017 at 19:49, Daniel Atallah <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I can do it.
>>>
>>> What time are you planning to release?

> Thanks,
>
> --