403 forbiden

erix center
hi.
can you help me?
when i try register my xmpp accont i get message which says
> Register failed error : 403 forbidenn
sorry for my bad english
I hope you can help me
Thanks
Best regard

why.png (12K) Download Attachment

Re: 403 forbiden

Eion Robb-3
Hi Erix,

That normally means the server you're trying to connect to doesn't support/allow registration.  You'll need to create an account on that server a different way - or you might already be registered, and you need to add the account without trying to create a new one through Pidgin.

Cheers,
Eion