AOL System Msg 2/28 Tonight Brings some Concern.

AOL System Msg 2/28 Tonight Brings some Concern.

Nick Sansevero
(6:43:32 PM) AOL System Msg: Hello. Effective 3/28, we will no longer support connections to the AIM network via this method. If you wish to use the free consumer AIM product, we invite you to visit www.aim.com (http://www.aim.com/) for more information.

Of course I use Pidgin now but it looks like AIM will be shutting down all services other than its web service.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Fortunately, we have a month to figure it out.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: AOL System Msg 2/28 Tonight Brings some Concern.

Eion Robb-3
https://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/2017-February/029507.html

it looks like AIM will be shutting down all services other than its web service.
nope