Annual board meeting

Eion Robb-3
Hi all,

Thanks to the reminder from Gary, it's time for our annual 'April' board meeting. :)

Just wondering what times/days are best for people before I officially call a meeting date.  It'll probably need to be in at least 2 weeks time for me to be available.

The main point of address will most likely be the elections of the board but if anyone has any agenda items they'd like to discuss, that would be good to know ahead of time too.

 :)

Cheers,
Eion

Re: Annual board meeting

Gary Kramlich
Since this has gotten zero traction, I'll just go out and say.  I'm
pretty much available whenever, but we need to get some date options
on the books so people can determine availability.  May I suggest
somewhere between 20170716-20170722 ?  I'm not sure if
weekdays/weekends work better for people.  Probably some time around
GMT 00:00 or GMT 01:00 ?

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Eion Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to the reminder from Gary, it's time for our annual 'April' board
> meeting. :)
>
> Just wondering what times/days are best for people before I officially call
> a meeting date.  It'll probably need to be in at least 2 weeks time for me
> to be available.
>
> The main point of address will most likely be the elections of the board but
> if anyone has any agenda items they'd like to discuss, that would be good to
> know ahead of time too.
>
>  :)
>
> Cheers,
> Eion

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: Annual board meeting

Ethan Blanton-3
Gary Kramlich wrote:
> Since this has gotten zero traction, I'll just go out and say.  I'm
> pretty much available whenever, but we need to get some date options
> on the books so people can determine availability.  May I suggest
> somewhere between 20170716-20170722 ?  I'm not sure if
> weekdays/weekends work better for people.  Probably some time around
> GMT 00:00 or GMT 01:00 ?

Yeah, sorry that I hadn't replied sooner.  Thanks for kicking this,
Gary.  That window seems logical and practical for me.

Re: Annual board meeting

John Bailey-2
I can be available any day after 21:30 UTC, barring any emergencies at my day job. Just as an FYI I will not be seeking reelection to the board.

John

Re: Annual board meeting

Richard Laager-2
On 06/21/2017 11:18 AM, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> May I suggest
> somewhere between 20170716-20170722 ?  I'm not sure if
> weekdays/weekends work better for people.  Probably some time around
> GMT 00:00 or GMT 01:00
The time is fine.

The 16th through the 19th inclusive are fine for me.

I'm traveling starting the 20th. The 20th would be out. While the 21st
and 22nd would probably work, I'm hesitant to commit.

--
Richard