Arabic...

Abdelrahman Ayman
i can clearly see that pidgin Arabic translation team is Inactive, and
that the Arabic in pidgin REALLY NEEDS TO BE FULLY REVIEWED because it
contains lots of wrong and literal translations not to mention the
outdated standards that were proven wrong.
for example they used Infinitive in some strings and Imperative in
some others. while they should have used Imperative in all of the
strings.

i can't use that translation :( i tried but i couldn't, i can't
understand a word,actually no one can! it's too literal.

anyway, i collected a small team of 2 Volunteers, (so that makes us 3)
to translate pidgin,and if we succeed, then it will be followed by
Empathy
so how to get the translation Permissions؟؟

Re: Arabic...

Richard Laager
Khaled Hosny,

Are you still translating Pidgin? It looks like the translation hasn't
been updated since 2008, though I wrote commit messages from 2011
referencing communications with you.

--
Richard

Re: Arabic...

Richard Laager
All three of you should submit a request on Transifex. It seems we have
a Transifex Arabic team. I must have approved that at some point, but I
don't remember doing so.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/pidgin/language/ar/

If the existing coordinator on Transifex is active, please coordinate
with him. If not, then we'll have to replace him too.

--
Richard

Re: Arabic...

Abdelrahman Ayman
WOW! i'm really impressed by the glossary, it does seems to be very pro

but i don't really get it, what is the purpose of security in a box?