Breton translation

Tornoz
Hello,

I would like to translate pidgin in Breton language, I have submitted a
request on Transifex, is there something else I need to do ?

Thank you,
Gwenn

Re: Breton translation

Richard Laager
I can go into Transifex and accept your request. What full name and
email address do you want listed in the "About box"?

--
Richard

Re: Breton translation

Besnik Bleta-3
Më 03/19/2015, 11:02 PM, Tornoz shkroi:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to translate pidgin in Breton language, I have submitted a
> request on Transifex, is there something else I need to do ?
>
> Thank you,
> Gwenn

It might take a couple of days for the maintainer to add your locale, to
see your request basically... So just wait a couple of days.

Cheers,
Besnik

Re: Breton translation

Tornoz
Thank you very much, my full name and email are : Gwenn Meynier
<[hidden email]>

D'an/ar 19.03.2015 22:48 eo bet skrivet gant Richard Laager :