Burmese (Myanmar) locale

Piotr Drąg
Hi translators and developers,

I was looking at Pidgin localizations today and one caught my eye.
Every other FLOSS project I'm familiar with (including GNOME) uses
"my" language code for Burmese language, while Pidgin uses "my_MM".
Would it be possible to move translations to "my" to conform to the de
facto standard?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/

Re: Burmese (Myanmar) locale

Richard Laager
Thura Hlaing: As the translator responsible for this language, do you
have any thoughts on this?

--
Richard

Re: Burmese (Myanmar) locale

Thura Hlaing
Hey everyone,

I don't have any objection against using `my` language code instead of `my_MM`.

Yours,
Thura Hlaing

--
Richard