DNS

Gary Kramlich
Who ever controls the domains for pidg.in and imfreedom.org please
remove ns1.foodbarcomputers.com from the namesevers (it's the 3rd one
according to whois).  If we still want another DNS server let me know
and I can setup a zone on linode, but I'm no longer hosting my own DNS
because this isn't 1999 anymore ;)

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>