Delaware Annual Filing

Ethan Blanton-3
Board,

I just submitted our Delaware annual report.  This is the filing we
had not filed in previous years that caused us to be severeal hundred
dollars in arrears with the State, as well as a mountain of paperwork.

Filing on time has its advantages.  It was $25 and took about ten
minutes to complete online.  Most of that time was keying in board
members' addresses.

I would like to request reimbursement for the $25, which I paid out of
pocket to ensure that we meet the March 1 filing deadline.

Re: Delaware Annual Filing

John Bailey-2

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to request reimbursement for the $25, which I paid out of
pocket to ensure that we meet the March 1 filing deadline.

Ethan

By all means, you should be reimbursed.

Thanks for handling the filing!

John

Re: Delaware Annual Filing

Richard Laager-2
[Resending from [hidden email], which can post to the board list.]

I second the request for reimbursement. Is that all that is required, or do we need more votes?

--
Richard

On Feb 17, 2017, at 11:39, John Bailey <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to request reimbursement for the $25, which I paid out of
pocket to ensure that we meet the March 1 filing deadline.

Ethan

By all means, you should be reimbursed.
--
Richard

Re: Delaware Annual Filing

Gary Kramlich
On Feb 17, 2017 16:24, "Richard Laager" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[Resending from [hidden email], which can post to the board list.]

I second the request for reimbursement. Is that all that is required, or do we need more votes?

If we need another you have mine as well.

--
Richard