Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan
Hey,

I mentioned at the last board meeting that our Delaware corporate
status had lapsed.

The lawyers have been looking into it. There was some delay, because
Karen's left SFLC to join the GNOME Foundation, and so we got handed
over to some other attorneys at SFLC.

They've recommended switching to a different registered agent in
Delaware. We've been using CT Corp for this, who charge about 4x than
the one they recommend, National Registered Agents, Inc. They will
cost us $120/year. Let me know if there are any objections.

Once that is settled, we just need to submit a few forms that the
lawyers will fill out for us. One of the things they need for the form
is the address of all the directors. If you could all send that to me
(directly to me, if you don't want it on the list), that'd be great.

Let me know if there are any questions.

-Sean.

Re: Delaware corporate status

Luke Schierer-5

On Aug 3, 2011, at 15:26 EDT, Sean Egan wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I mentioned at the last board meeting that our Delaware corporate
> status had lapsed.
>
> The lawyers have been looking into it. There was some delay, because
> Karen's left SFLC to join the GNOME Foundation, and so we got handed
> over to some other attorneys at SFLC.
>
> They've recommended switching to a different registered agent in
> Delaware. We've been using CT Corp for this, who charge about 4x than
> the one they recommend, National Registered Agents, Inc. They will
> cost us $120/year. Let me know if there are any objections.
>
> Once that is settled, we just need to submit a few forms that the
> lawyers will fill out for us. One of the things they need for the form
> is the address of all the directors. If you could all send that to me
> (directly to me, if you don't want it on the list), that'd be great.
>
> Let me know if there are any questions.
>
> -Sean.

I'm fairly sure that the by-laws say that I'm supposed to keep a list of the Director's addresses.  If you could CC me on your reply to Sean, that would be great.

Luke

Re: Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan
Still haven't heard from Mark Spencer, Ethan, John

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 3, 2011, at 5:49 PM, Luke Schierer wrote:
>

>> On Aug 3, 2011, at 15:26 EDT, Sean Egan wrote:
>>
>>> One of the things they need for the form
>>> is the address of all the directors. If you could all send that to me
>>> (directly to me, if you don't want it on the list), that'd be great.
>>>
>>> Let me know if there are any questions.
>>>
>>> -Sean.
>>
>> I'm fairly sure that the by-laws say that I'm supposed to keep a list of the Director's addresses.  If you could CC me on your reply to Sean, that would be great.
>

> Evan Schoenberg
> 1017 E William David Pkwy
> Metairie, LA 70005

Re: Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan
Another ping for John and Mark Spencer. :)

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
>> Still haven't heard from Mark Spencer, Ethan, John

Re: Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan
This time in the TO: line. :)

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Another ping for John and Mark Spencer. :)
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
>>> Still haven't heard from Mark Spencer, Ethan, John

Re: Delaware corporate status

Sean Egan
Since there were no objections to the new agent, I asked the lawyers
to go ahead and sign us up, and they've sent us an invoice. I'll send
Ethan the details for payment, but it's in the amount of $120, and is
for the period ending 7/31/2012.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I mentioned at the last board meeting that our Delaware corporate
> status had lapsed.
>
> The lawyers have been looking into it. There was some delay, because
> Karen's left SFLC to join the GNOME Foundation, and so we got handed
> over to some other attorneys at SFLC.
>
> They've recommended switching to a different registered agent in
> Delaware. We've been using CT Corp for this, who charge about 4x than
> the one they recommend, National Registered Agents, Inc. They will
> cost us $120/year. Let me know if there are any objections.
>
> Once that is settled, we just need to submit a few forms that the
> lawyers will fill out for us. One of the things they need for the form
> is the address of all the directors. If you could all send that to me
> (directly to me, if you don't want it on the list), that'd be great.
>
> Let me know if there are any questions.
>
> -Sean.

Re: Delaware corporate status

Ethan Blanton-3
Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Since there were no objections to the new agent, I asked the lawyers
> to go ahead and sign us up, and they've sent us an invoice. I'll send
> Ethan the details for payment, but it's in the amount of $120, and is
> for the period ending 7/31/2012.

I just dropped this in the mail.  It cost us $6 for a cashier's check.