Delaware filings

Ethan Blanton-3
All,

I just filed the back filings for the State of Delaware that I was
able to file at this time.  These filings were for tax years 2012 and
2013; I believe that once those have settled I will be able to file
2016, at which point we will be in compliance with Delaware again.

In doing so, there *were* charges, which I had previously not been
aware of.  At the board meeting I stated that I did not believe there
would be.  However, tardy filing carries a hefty penalty.  In total,
filing for these two years cost $322.50, which I paid out of pocket.

I would like to request reimbursement from the board for this amount.
There may also be additional charges for the years 2014-2016; I
believe timely filings are either free or $25 (they are $25, but I
read somewhere that they are free for non-profits; I am no longer
certain how true this is), but we may owe penalties on some or all
years, which run to the tune of $150ish.  Pre-authorization to pay
those filings and be reimbursed would also be welcome, but I can
submit those charges for reimbursement a posteriori as well.

So if someone would like to propose my reimbursement for somewhere
between $322.50 and actual total costs and open an email voting
window, I would appreciate that!

The receipts for the filings I have already paid contain a lot of
personal information (e.g., board member addresses), so I will not be
sending them to the list.  I will send them to John (in the hopes that
the PGP key I have for him is still good) for verification.

Re: Delaware filings

Richard Laager-2
I propose that:

1) Ethan be reimbursed for costs already incurred to renew our Delaware
filings, and

2) Ethan be reimbursed for or, at his option, use the IMF checking
account directly for costs to be incurred to renew our Delaware filings
through 2016

provided that:

A) all costs are incurred (on a cash basis) within 2016, and
B) reimbursements are made within 6 months, and
C) the total amount of costs is less than $1,000, and
D) documentation (receipts, etc.) for reimbursements must be reviewed
and approved by a board member besides Ethan.

Voting will open on September 12 at 03:00 UTC and close on September 19
at 03:00 UTC.

--
Richard

Re: Delaware filings

Richard Laager-2
I vote in favor.

--
Richard

On 09/12/2016 05:56 AM, Matthew wrote:
> I vote in favor.

With four votes in favor, the proposal has been accepted.

--
Richard

Re: Delaware filings

John Bailey-2

On Sep 12, 2016 07:01, "Richard Laager" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09/11/2016 10:03 PM, Eion Robb wrote:
> > I vote in favour of this
>
> On 09/11/2016 11:54 PM, Richard Laager wrote:
> > I vote in favor.
>
> On 09/12/2016 03:04 AM, Jorge Villaseñor wrote:
> > I vote in favor
>
> On 09/12/2016 05:56 AM, Matthew wrote:
> > I vote in favor.

For the record, I also vote in favor.

John

Re: Delaware filings

FYI:

There is more to be done than simply paying the back registration
fees, we also have to have our corporation reinstated.  I am looking
into this.  I anticipate being able to cover it all with the
authorization I already have, and I will keep you all posted as to the
progress.  I am waiting for NRAI to get back with me regarding the
remaining details.

Re: Delaware filings

Jorge Villaseñor
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
FYI:

There is more to be done than simply paying the back registration
fees, we also have to have our corporation reinstated.  I am looking
into this.  I anticipate being able to cover it all with the
authorization I already have, and I will keep you all posted as to the
progress.  I am waiting for NRAI to get back with me regarding the
remaining details.

Ethan

Thanks Ethan for taking care of this.