Delaware reinstatement

Ethan Blanton-3
Hi all,

It's been a long road, but we're back in good standing with Delaware!
I just got the confirmation (attached).

The total cost was $704.00 (that includes the totals I had authorized
and had reported previously for the re-filing of 2012 and 2013; the
only new charge is $359 to CT Corp to cover our representation in
re-instating the corporation and the fees to Delaware for the same).
I will send the invoices separately to Eion, Matthew, and John.  (They
include some not-so-private-but-still-personal information about the
board, so I will not send them to the list.)

I'll be reimbursing myself for this total later this week, according
to previous authorization, assuming that one of the three
aforementioned individuals approves the new receipt.

Our next Delaware filing is due in March.  I suggest we make it on
time, this time.  ;-)

Thanks all.

Re: Delaware reinstatement

Ethan Blanton-3
Also, here is the promised attachment.

INSTANT MESSAGING FREEDOM, INC.-DE-Reinstatement.pdf (1M) Download Attachment