Elanex 1151-184 Urgent help required to translate large document into Pidgin

Elanex 1151-184 Urgent help required to translate large document into Pidgin

Annette Heidrich

Dear all,

Elanex is an international translation agency – you can check us out here: www.elanex.com.

I have an urgent request to translate a document from English into Pidgin (for Papua New Guinea).

The document is a government document and will be around 38,000 words which we have to deliver within 5 business days. Therefore, I will require around 6 to 8 translators to work on this job.

We will require all practitioners working on this job to sign our company NDA as well as a Government “Deed of Confidentiality” before starting work on this job.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can and let me know the volume you can do within 5 business days.

The document is due to come to me on Monday sometime (12 May 2014). I am located in Sydney, Australia.

Please also let me know your word-rates when you respond to me.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Kind regards,

Annette

_______________
Annette Heidrich | Head of Service Delivery – Australia | +61.2.9238.2252 | [hidden email]
Elanex | The Art & Science of Translation | www.elanex.com
Sydney | Australia | m: +61.406.727.104 | skype: annette.heidrich

Need it now? Try expressIt by Elanex - The World Leader in Fast and Accurate Translation - www.expressitnow.com

Re: Elanex 1151-184 Urgent help required to translate large document into Pidgin

Ethan Blanton-3
Annette Heidrich spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I have an urgent request to translate a document from English into Pidgin
> (for Papua New Guinea).

This list isn't what you think it is.  We don't translate piding
languages (necessarily), we translate messages used in the user
interface of the Pidgin instant messaging client (a piece of
software).  We cannot help you.

Good luck.