Fwd: AOL

Jeff Burch
Hello,

We are wondering if there is a plan for the below. Will AIM stop being supported?

Thank you,
Jeff Burch
904-923-3911

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deborah Cannon <[hidden email]>
Date: March 1, 2017 at 7:56:30 AM EST
To: 'Jeff Burch' <[hidden email]>
Subject: AOL

(7:55:21 AM) AOL System Msg: Hello. Effective 3/28, we will no longer support connections to the AIM network via this method. If you wish to use the free consumer AIM product, we invite you to visit www.aim.com for more information.

Deborah Cannon

Controller

904-757-6008 ext. 208

cid:image001.jpg@01CA6D15.98360BA0

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should immediately delete this message.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on this email, its contents or attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: AOL

Eion Robb-3
Hi Jeff,

Version 2.12 of Pidgin is just around the corner which will resolve this.

Cheers,
Eion

On 2 March 2017 at 03:08, Jeff Burch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

We are wondering if there is a plan for the below. Will AIM stop being supported?

Thank you,
Jeff Burch
904-923-3911

Begin forwarded message:

Re: AOL

Jeff Burch
That is fantastic news. We eagerly await the update. We'd hate to have to use that awful aim app.

Thank you,
Jeff Burch
904-923-3911