Fwd: TLS cert expired on developer.pidgin.im

Fwd: TLS cert expired on developer.pidgin.im

Eion Robb-3

Re: Fwd: TLS cert expired on developer.pidgin.im

Luke Schierer-3
I do not think I have access to nicobar

Luke

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 11:06:33AM +1300, Eion Robb wrote:

> [...]

Gary Kramlich
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I do not think I have access to nicobar

Let me know when you're around so I can get you access.  I'm getting
some bogus errors about name resolution from cert-bot (let's encrypt)
so it can't verify.  I'll keep digging, but either way we can get you
access.

> Luke

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I do not think I have access to nicobar
>
> Let me know when you're around so I can get you access.  I'm getting
> some bogus errors about name resolution from cert-bot (let's encrypt)
> so it can't verify.  I'll keep digging, but either way we can get you
> access.

Of course... I send this and then tried not passing multiple -d's to
certbot and it worked.. joy.  I'll have the site back shortly.

>> Luke
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: Fwd: TLS cert expired on developer.pidgin.im

Gary Kramlich
Everything should be good to go now.

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>