Gaim keeps disconnecting every 30 or so minutes

Gaim keeps disconnecting every 30 or so minutes

SWhockey98
I have an 8MBps connection and I haven't had any connectivity issues with the browser. I do not have a router set up, just connects straight from the cable modem to the PC but with a 3rd party firewall. For the past 2 months, I've never been disconnected from Gaim except for every 3-4 days. But recently, I keep getting disconnected every 30 minutes. I've reset my cable modem, power cycled my pc, but it's still happening. I'm running Gaim 1.5 with GTK 2.6.9 rev a. I've tried re-installing Gaim and GTK. I've also tried GTK 2.6.10 but it would not work with 1.5. I tried Gaim 2.0.0 beta but still the same error. Does anyone have any suggestions?