IM Freedom - Board

This forum is an archive for the mailing list board@imfreedom.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
This mailing list is used by the board of Instant Messaging Freedom, Inc.
123
Topics (80)
Replies Last Post Views
Annual board meeting by Eion Robb-3
4
by Richard Laager-2
Re: oh, that's great)) by Gary Kramlich
0
by Gary Kramlich
Delaware Annual Filing by Ethan Blanton-3
3
by Gary Kramlich
Delaware reinstatement by Ethan Blanton-3
1
by Ethan Blanton-3
No miniconf LCA2017 by Eion Robb-3
0
by Eion Robb-3
Delaware filings by Ethan Blanton-3
9
by Jorge VillaseƱor
Foreign president by Eion Robb-3
2
by Sean Egan
Shirts and email addresses by Mark Doliner
13
by Matthew
Minutes from board meeting 2016-08-24 by Ethan Blanton-3
2
by Gary Kramlich
Banking details by Ethan Blanton-3
4
by Ethan Blanton-3
Additional information regarding rules and bylaws by Ethan Blanton-3
0
by Ethan Blanton-3
Meeting today by Ethan Blanton-3
0
by Ethan Blanton-3
Electing Directors by Ethan Blanton-3
16
by Ethan Blanton-3
Vote to reimburse treasurer by Eion Robb-3
2
by Eion Robb-3
reimbursements to treasurer by Ethan Blanton-3
10
by Ethan Blanton-3
Board Elections by Sean Egan
7
by Luke Schierer-2
IM Freedom Board Elections by Sean Egan
2
by Sean Egan
Corrected Treasurer's report for 2014 by Ethan Blanton-3
0
by Ethan Blanton-3
Meeting Minutes from 2016-06-07 meeting by Luke Schierer-5
7
by Ethan Blanton-3
IM Freedom board addresses by Ethan Blanton-3
1
by Luke Schierer-5
Re: Board Meeting by Sean Egan
11
by Sean Egan
Re: Gary is taking over! In a good way. by Luke Schierer-2
1
by Mark Doliner
Change to email voting procedures by Mark Doliner
5
by Mark Doliner
Change to email voting procedures by Mark Doliner
11
by Mark Doliner
Proposal: Another round of paid work for Tomasz by Mark Doliner
8
by Ethan Blanton-3
Google SoC 2013 travel reimbursement by Mark Doliner
11
by Ethan Blanton-3
Another round of paid work for Tomasz? by Mark Doliner
8
by Evan Schoenberg-5
Fwd: Re: Change to email voting procedures by John Bailey-4
0
by John Bailey-4
Meeting Minutes from 2013-04-15 meeting by Luke Schierer-5
1
by Ethan Blanton-3
Meeting soon? by John Bailey-4
14
by Mark Doliner
Paying Tomasz Wasilczyk for security improvements by Mark Doliner
21
by John Bailey-4
Kitchens Yorkshire by nyotnyot1
0
by nyotnyot1
NRAI invoice by Ethan Blanton-3
3
by John Bailey-4
New statement from National Registered Agents by Sean Egan
2
by Mark Doliner
Annual Board Meeting by Sean Egan
19
by Mark Doliner
123