IM Freedom board addresses

Ethan Blanton-3
All,

I need each of the directors of IMF to send me their addresses.
Please send them to me privately, not to the list!  This includes:

Sean Egan (If it hasn't changed in the past few weeks, I have it)
Mark Doliner
Luke Schierer
John Bailey
Evan Schoenberg
Mark Spencer

This is for our Delaware corporate filing, which is delinquent.  I'm
not sure who was supposed to be filing it, but no one did.

Re: IM Freedom board addresses

Luke Schierer-5
I believe that per the by-laws, the secretary (currently me) is supposed to keep a list of contact info as well.

Thanks!!

Luke