Is conferencing Possible

faradayg
Hi guys. Well done on such a great app, we use it for business on about 30 Computers.

We are using ICQ accounts as that is the only protocal I have experience using. Everyone is on ICQ.

I was wondering if it is possible to Conference between several people? If I need to use a different protocal that is fine. Just any way to Conference would be great.

It would be really nice if you could have one box open with everyone on the same page like IRC and the normal box with tabs for the people I am talking to privately.