New laguage request -- Latvian

Rudolfs Mazurs
Hello all,

I requested adding Latvian language on transifex site. Can someone add it?

Also, is something else is needed to get language support for next release?

--
Rudolfs Mazurs

Re: New laguage request -- Latvian

gymka-2
O braliukas:)

Rudolfs Mazurs <[hidden email]> rašė:
>Hello all,
>
>I requested adding Latvian language on transifex site. Can someone add
>it?
>
>Also, is something else is needed to get language support for next
>release?

Re: New laguage request -- Latvian

Richard Laager
On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 18:47 +0200, Rudolfs Mazurs wrote:

> I requested adding Latvian language on transifex site. Can someone add
> it?

Done.

> Also, is something else is needed to get language support for next
> release?

You just need to get busy translating. Good luck, and thanks for your
help in improving Pidgin's language support. :)

--
Richard