New skype4pidgin release

Alex
The release notes of 1.4 say "libpurple 3.0 support"
https://github.com/EionRobb/skype4pidgin/releases

Does it still work with 2.12, or should I stay with 1.3?

Re: New skype4pidgin release

Eion Robb-3
Hi Alex,

Probably better to ask the developer of the plugin rather than the Pidgin support mailing list, as Pidgin doesn't support third party plugins.  :)

The 1.4 update adds support for libpurple 3.0, but doesn't take away support for 2.0

Cheers,
Eion