New statement from National Registered Agents

New statement from National Registered Agents

Sean Egan
We have a new statement from our representation in Delaware, National
Regeistered Agents. Ethan, you took care of this last time, would you
do it again, assuming there are no objections from the board?

I'm updating the contact information right now to update our new
business address, and so that it sends billing notifications to you
(instead our previous SFLC lawyer).

I'll send you the invoice information off-list.

-s.

Re: New statement from National Registered Agents

Ethan Blanton-3
Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> We have a new statement from our representation in Delaware, National
> Regeistered Agents. Ethan, you took care of this last time, would you
> do it again, assuming there are no objections from the board?

I certainly will.

> I'm updating the contact information right now to update our new
> business address, and so that it sends billing notifications to you
> (instead our previous SFLC lawyer).

Great.

> I'll send you the invoice information off-list.

Got it.

Re: New statement from National Registered Agents

Mark Doliner
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> assuming there are no objections from the board?

No objections from me.