Not authorized error in pidgin-reg

khalandar 1602
Respected sir/mam,
       Hi i am Khalandar, i had installed PIDGIN 2.10.12 version on my Ubuntu 16.04 machine, but i cant able to chat by using Pidgin it showing as khalandar1602@.../Home Disabled   Not Authorized, i had tried in many ways by referring Google but i haven't find the solution. So i kindly request you to send me solution for my issue as soon as possible. Please send me the details in details.  I had enclosed the screen shot of the error page please consider it and send me the solution as much as possible

KHALANDAR R.

Re: Not authorized error in pidgin-reg

Eion Robb-3
Hi Khalandar,

There's an article in the FAQ about this https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Protocol%20Specific%20Questions#gtalk_2fa You can either enable "passwords for less secure apps" or switch to the Hangouts plugin https://bitbucket.org/EionRobb/purple-hangouts

Cheers,
Eion