Not authorized error in pidgin-reg

khalandar 1602
Respected sir/mam,
       Hi i am Khalandar, i had installed PIDGIN 2.10.12 version on my Ubuntu 16.04 machine, but i cant able to chat by using Pidgin it showing as khalandar1602@.../Home Disabled   Not Authorized, i had tried in many ways by referring Google but i haven't find the solution. So i kindly request you to send me solution for my issue as soon as possible. Please send me the details in details.  I had enclosed the screen shot of the error page please consider it and send me the solution as much as possible

KHALANDAR R.

attachment0 (478K) Download Attachment