PIDGIN in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal

Hi All,

My Name is Chandrakant Dhutadmal. I am working as Senior Technical Officer in C-DAC, Pune. India.

C-DAC is into Localization domain since quite some time now. I wish to contribute to PIDGIN translations for various Indian languages.

I found out  that following languages are not yet represented in Transifex for translating PIDGIN.

( Bodo, Dogri, Kashmiri, Konkani, Manipuri, Sanskrit, Santali, and Sindhi ).

How do we start pushing the translations for all of these languages ?

How do we create new teams for these languages. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
[hidden email],
C-DAC, Pune, India.

Re: PIDGIN in Indian languages

Richard Laager
1) Which language do you want to work on first? Please give the language
   name and the language code. For example, "English (United States)"
   and en_US.
2) What is your Transifex username?

--
Richard

Re: PIDGIN in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal
Hi Richard.

1) Following are the languages (along with the ISO 639-2 Code) for which we can push the translations simultaneously.

1. Bodo - brx
2. Dogri - dgo
3. Kashmiri - kas
4. Konkani - kok
5. Manipuri - mni
6. Sanskrit - san
7. Santali - sat
8. Sindhi - snd.

2) My Transifex username is chandrakantd.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
Pune, India.
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:46 AM, Richard Laager <[hidden email]> wrote:
1) Which language do you want to work on first? Please give the language
  name and the language code. For example, "English (United States)"
  and en_US.
2) What is your Transifex username?

--
Richard

Re: PIDGIN in Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal
Hi Richard.

Any updates on my previous email ?. If anything is required from my side, i would be happy to help.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
Pune, India.