Pidgin Access

Ingrid Condesa Barrientos

Hi,

I'm Ingrid Condesa and I don't have access to pidgin, Can you help me?

Best Regards

Oracle
Ingrid Condesa Barrientos | Territory Manager
Phone:
Oracle Sales

ORACLE Chile | Av Vitacura 2939 - Piso 6 Las Condes Santiago

Re: Pidgin Access

David Woolley (E.L)
On 02/05/17 21:40, Ingrid Condesa Barrientos wrote:

> I'm Ingrid Condesa and I don't have access to pidgin, Can you help me?

I'm sure you do have access to Pidgin, as that is just the software that
runs on your workstation.  What you probably don't have access to is
Oracle's internal instant messaging server.

No we can't help, as we have no knowledge of Oracle's internal systems.

However, we believe that people in Oracle can get further information
from: <http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm>.

When you do find someone in Oracle, please point out that nearly half
the requests on this mailing list are misdirected ones from Oracle
employees, and that makes Oracle look bad.

RE: Pidgin Access

Ingrid Condesa Barrientos
Hi David,
Now I have access :)