Pidgin Chat Tool

Vijay Rohan C

Hi Team,

I use Pidgin to communicate internally in Oracle. I had a few questions with regards to logging out of pidgin tool. I use Cisco VPN to connect to WIFI. We also can connect using LAN. But the tool logs us out if we are on a break for too long say above 30 – 40 minutes. Is this a common issue? Or should we be connected to LAN to stay online. And even if are connected to LAN and if we are on a break for long time it logs us out. Could you please let us know if this is a common issue if there is a workaround to fix this?

Thank you,

cid:image001.png@01D0DB3E.91638C60

Vijay Rohan C | Partner Transaction Analyst
Work:
Worldwide Alliances & Channels

Green Oracle