Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan
Haven't heard from anyone, so I'll throw out a random date and time. Can anyone make June 1st, at 4pm PDT?

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 4:13 PM Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

It's been a while since we've had a board meeting, huh? We should probably do that sometime. Are there any times that work or don't work particularly well for anyone?

Needless to say, I haven't been paying much attention to anything going on lately, and would therefore make a rather poor president. I intend to step down. I'd recommend thinking of people you want to nominate for board/officer positions.

Re: Board Meeting

Luke Schierer-5
I cannot do June 1st.  I can do any other day that week.

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 04:48:43AM +0000, Sean Egan wrote:

> Haven't heard from anyone, so I'll throw out a random date and time. Can
> anyone make June 1st, at 4pm PDT?
>
> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 4:13 PM Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > It's been a while since we've had a board meeting, huh? We should probably
> > do that sometime. Are there any times that work or don't work particularly
> > well for anyone?
> >
> > Needless to say, I haven't been paying much attention to anything going on
> > lately, and would therefore make a rather poor president. I intend to step
> > down. I'd recommend thinking of people you want to nominate for
> > board/officer positions.

Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Haven't heard from anyone, so I'll throw out a random date and time. Can
> anyone make June 1st, at 4pm PDT?

I am unavailable basically all of that week.

Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan
How about Jun 7, same time?

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 9:32 AM Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Haven't heard from anyone, so I'll throw out a random date and time. Can
> anyone make June 1st, at 4pm PDT?

I am unavailable basically all of that week.

Re: Board Meeting

Ethan Blanton-3
Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> How about Jun 7, same time?

Works for me.

Re: Board Meeting

Mark Doliner
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:23 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How about Jun 7, same time?

Works for me.

Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan

FYI, we need one more person for a quorum. Can anyone else confirm if they can make it or not?

On May 26, 2016 3:53 AM, "Nico Behrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone get me off this alias.
I am 100% sure that I never signed up for this.

Thanks,

Nico

Op woensdag 25 mei 2016 heeft Mark Doliner <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 12:23 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How about Jun 7, same time?

Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Board Meeting

John Bailey-2
I can make this time.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FYI, we need one more person for a quorum. Can anyone else confirm if they
> can make it or not?
>
> On May 26, 2016 3:53 AM, "Nico Behrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can someone get me off this alias.
>> I am 100% sure that I never signed up for this.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Nico
>>

>> Op woensdag 25 mei 2016 heeft Mark Doliner <[hidden email]> het volgende
>> geschreven:

>>> Works for me.

>> --
>> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Board Meeting

Luke Schierer-5
Do we have call details? or are we going to do this via jabber/irc channel?

Thanks!

Luke

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 10:44:54PM -0400, John Bailey wrote:

> I can make this time.
>
> On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > FYI, we need one more person for a quorum. Can anyone else confirm if they
> > can make it or not?
> >
> > On May 26, 2016 3:53 AM, "Nico Behrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Can someone get me off this alias.
> >> I am 100% sure that I never signed up for this.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Nico
> >>

> >> Op woensdag 25 mei 2016 heeft Mark Doliner <[hidden email]> het volgende
> >> geschreven:

> >> --
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan
It looks like the last meeting (which I didn't attend) used https://www.freeconference.com. Was it a good experience? If so, I can set one up.

Reminder: the meeting is 23.5 hours from now.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 2:24 PM Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we have call details? or are we going to do this via jabber/irc channel?

Thanks!

Luke

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 10:44:54PM -0400, John Bailey wrote:
> I can make this time.
>
> On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Sean Egan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > FYI, we need one more person for a quorum. Can anyone else confirm if they
> > can make it or not?
> >
> > On May 26, 2016 3:53 AM, "Nico Behrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Can someone get me off this alias.
> >> I am 100% sure that I never signed up for this.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Nico
> >>

> >> Op woensdag 25 mei 2016 heeft Mark Doliner <[hidden email]> het volgende
> >> geschreven:

> >> --
> >> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Board Meeting

Ethan Blanton-3
Sean Egan spake unto us the following wisdom:
> It looks like the last meeting (which I didn't attend) used
> https://www.freeconference.com. Was it a good experience? If so, I can set
> one up.

It was, as I recall.  Also, Gary says he has a freeconference.com
account (but hasn't used it).

Re: Board Meeting

Sean Egan
I set up a conference call and sent an invite to this list, but I think maybe this list only accepts mail from subscribers and it didn't go through?

Anyway, if it didn't go through:

The number is: (218) 339-7800

The access code is: 580 0805

Talk to you all in three hours.