Re: Gary is taking over! In a good way.

Luke Schierer-2
We can certainly get an AWS account, but we will need to actually hold
an IM-Freedom meeting to

1) get approval to expend funds by actually using that account
2) determine what our budget would actually be.

Luke

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 02:01:19PM -0600, Gary Kramlich wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Ka-Hing Cheung <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Is there a hosted version of jenkins? If pidgin is moving to hosted
> > mercurial maybe it makes sense to move to hosted CI as well? I've used
> > Travis and CircleCI and they seem antiquate for most tasks.
>
> I'm working on setting up bamboo.  We can get it free from Atlassian
> (hosted) but I'm not sure that will work for us (looks like it needs
> an AWS (ec2 really) account).
>
> > - khc
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: Gary is taking over! In a good way.

Mark Doliner
On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Speaking of an IM-Freedom board meeting, who currently holds what
> positions on the board?  The site list everything but there's no date

I believe the website is accurate.

> and the last meeting was nearly 3 years ago according to the notes.

That's also accurate. We should have a board meeting.