Re: Pidgin 2.10.7 released

Paulo Ribeiro-5
Hello guys,

I was wondering, when will the list of current translators in Pidging
(accessible in the menu Help) be updated? I'm asking this because
version 2.10.7 still mentions the old Portuguese translation maintainer. :)

Thank you!

--
Paulo Ribeiro

On 13.Feb.13 15:38, Mark Doliner wrote:

> It contains some security updates for users of MXit, Sametime, and
> anyone connected to a public network (unencrypted Wi-Fi, universities,
> offices, etc). It also contains updated SSL certificates to fix signin
> problems with MSN.
>
> Changes: http://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ChangeLog
> Files: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pidgin/files/Pidgin/2.10.7/

Re: Pidgin 2.10.7 released

gymka-2
2013.02.14 12:57, Paulo Ribeiro rašė:
> Hello guys,
>
> I was wondering, when will the list of current translators in Pidging
> (accessible in the menu Help) be updated? I'm asking this because
> version 2.10.7 still mentions the old Portuguese translation maintainer. :)
>
> Thank you!

translator list is updated only after complain in this mailing list:) i
complained and now i see my name :D

Re: Pidgin 2.10.7 released

Mark Doliner
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:57 AM, Paulo Ribeiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I was wondering, when will the list of current translators in Pidging
> (accessible in the menu Help) be updated? I'm asking this because version
> 2.10.7 still mentions the old Portuguese translation maintainer. :)

Hi Paulo.  I believe I correctly updated the dialog in 2.10.7.  I
believe this is the version that was released:
http://hg.pidgin.im/pidgin/main/file/ad7e7fb98db3/pidgin/gtkdialogs.c#l230

Duarte's name should still appear in the "Past Translators" section of
the dialog (the bottom half), but you should be listed as the current
translator.  Is that not what you're seeing?  If not, what build of
Pidgin are you using?  Is that from our tar ball?

Re: Pidgin 2.10.7 released

Paulo Ribeiro-5
On 13.Feb.19 01:39, Mark Doliner wrote:
[...]
> Duarte's name should still appear in the "Past Translators" section
> of the dialog (the bottom half), but you should be listed as the
> current translator.

Hello Mark,

It was my fault, I scrolled directly to the Past Translators section
without noticing my name in the Current Translators! I now confirm that
the list is synchronized in version 2.10.7.

If you want you can also add my email address ([hidden email]) to
the list, just in case someone wants to send me a correction or give
feedback.

Thank you for your time!

--
Paulo Ribeiro

Re: Pidgin 2.10.7 released

Mark Doliner
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Paulo Ribeiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It was my fault, I scrolled directly to the Past Translators section
> without noticing my name in the Current Translators! I now confirm that
> the list is synchronized in version 2.10.7.

Great!

> If you want you can also add my email address ([hidden email]) to
> the list, just in case someone wants to send me a correction or give
> feedback.

Done!  Will be in the next release.  FYI we'll probably do a 2.10.8
release within the next 60 days.