Re: Re: Request for maintenance of the Swedish translation

Re: Re: Request for maintenance of the Swedish translation

Josef Andersson

Thanks for your quick reply Peter, and for handing over the maintenance, and of course for the earlier maintenance.

Now, how do I get submittance rights of the po-file in transiflex?

(Don't worry about the changes, I'm sending the changes for a QA-review to the "Swedish translation project" group before submitting.)

/Josef

--
Vänligen / Best regards
Josef Andersson