Re: Suggestion for discussion: Can Pidgin development be made cross-platform?

Re: Suggestion for discussion: Can Pidgin development be made cross-platform?

Eion Robb-3

Probably better to discuss on the developer mailing list, cc'd

Are you having trouble with development on Windows? Have you followed all the steps on the BuildingWinPidgin wiki page?

I do all my development and testing solely on Superior Windows and I've never really run into any problems. Just setting up the dev env is what takes the longest, but that's not much harder than following a few steps.

On 7/09/2016 15:03, <[hidden email]> wrote:
What would it take to make Pidgin development (core and plugins) more Windows friendly?