Request for Kurdish (Sorani) Translation

Request for Kurdish (Sorani) Translation

Haval A. Ahmed
Hi,

I would like to join the translation of Pidgin into Kurdish (Sorani) language. In general, Kurdish language has two dialects. They are using different characters as shown in below example. There are many people can understand and write only in one of them. Kurdish (Kurmancî) is already added in Transifex. I am asking if you accept my request for Kurdish (Sorani). Personally, I am working on the Kurdish (Sorani) dialect.

In Transifex the following means:
Kurdish: Kurdish (Kurmancî) - LTR
Kurdish (Iraq): Kurdish (Sorani) - RTL

Example:
English: Save
Kurdish (Kurmancî): tomar
Kurdish (Sorani): پاشەکەوت

Regards,
Haval

Re: Request for Kurdish (Sorani) Translation

Richard Laager
I've approved you in Transifex. Sorry for the delay.

Please join the [hidden email] mailing list so you are notified
of string freezes and any other important updates:

Richard