Take over translation for en_AU

Michael .
Hi.

I have requested a new team for en_AU and was informed that there is currently a coordinator/translator for an en_AU team by the name of Peter Lawler. I was advised to contact Peter at <[hidden email]> and if I don't get a response in a resonable time to ask here if I could take over the translation team.

Because I have attempted many times in the last 4 years to contact Peter Lawler, he is the "coordinator" for many tranalstion projects across the internet, at the <[hidden email]> email address and never had a reply yet I decided to look up the domain name registration. <six-by-nine.com.au> is not registered at all anymore.

As Peter has not replied to any emails I have sent him in the last 4 years, his working domain name is no longer registered (I invite others to confirm both these things if they wish), I am asking on the mailing list if it could be organised that I take over the en_AU coordinators position so that Pidgin can be translated into Australian English.

I am already the coordinator/translator for both MATE and XFCE Desktop Environments on Transifex. My Transifex name is, as it is all over the internet, K3lt01.

Cheers.
K3lt01 (MIchael).

Re: Take over translation for en_AU

Richard Laager
I talked to Peter on IRC. He's fine handing the translation over. I've
approved you on Transifex, made you coordinator, and authorized EionRobb
(a Pidgin CPW) as a translator.

--
Richard