Unable to login - not authorized

Karlie Huey

Hello,

I’m receiving the following error message.  When I attempt to Re-enable, it times out and comes back to this message.  Please advise.

Karlie Huey | ERP/EPM/SCM Applications

Office: 612 587 5985 | Mobile: 612 720 2683

900 S. 2nd Ave. | Minneapolis, MN 55402

Let's Connect on LinkedIn

cid:890290015@03112008-36ad

Re: Unable to login - not authorized

David Woolley (E.L)
You appear to be trying to access Oracle's own internal instant
messaging server and that is rejecting your request.  No-one on this,
public, mailing list, and none of the Pidgin developers has any
information about that server beyond the following.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to the Oracle person dealing with your problem, why you
didn't go there first and suggest how the repeated misdirections to this
mailing list could be avoided.