VPAT Support

Steve Green
Hi-

Is there documentation anywhere showing Pidgin’s compliance or partial compliance to the Federal Government’s Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) for 508 Compliance?

Thanks!
Steve

Re: VPAT Support

Ethan Blanton-3
Steve Green wrote:
> Is there documentation anywhere showing Pidgin’s compliance or partial
> compliance to the Federal Government’s Voluntary Product Accessibility
> Template (VPAT) for 508 Compliance?

No.  If the process is not burdensome (which I doubt, as you said
Federal) and can be completed given the decentralized nature of our
organization, someone may be willing to do so on behalf of the
project.