Vote to reimburse treasurer

Eion Robb-3
Hi all,

Now that we have assembled a new crack team of industry-leading experts and trend-setters, I'd like to put forward a vote to reimburse our treasurer, Ethan Blanton, the USD$531.88 that he paid for "registration fees" between 2011 through 2016.

As per protocol of allowing 3 days, voting for this should open 17th July 2016 at 3AM GMT, closing at 23th July 2016 at 2:59AM

(Lemme know if I've done something wrong here) Cheers,
Eion

Re: Vote to reimburse treasurer

Ethan Blanton-3
Eion Robb spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Now that we have assembled a new crack team of industry-leading experts and
> trend-setters, I'd like to put forward a vote to reimburse our treasurer, Ethan
> Blanton, the USD$531.88 that he paid for "registration fees" between 2011
> through 2016.
>
> As per protocol of allowing 3 days, voting for this should open 17th July
> 2016 at 3AM GMT, closing at 23th July 2016 at 2:59AM
>
> (Lemme know if I've done something wrong here) Cheers,

I can't say you've done anything wrong, but I think we kind of need
officers to execute on this.  :-)  I'm assuming I'll remain Treasurer,
so that part is fine, but someone has to say "Make it So".

On 14 July 2016 at 15:02, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Eion Robb spake unto us the following wisdom:
> (Lemme know if I've done something wrong here) Cheers,

I can't say you've done anything wrong, but I think we kind of need
officers to execute on this.  :-)  I'm assuming I'll remain Treasurer,
so that part is fine, but someone has to say "Make it So".

Fair enough.  The vote can still go ahead to be acted upon by our new officer overlords at a later point.
> > Ethan
> > > Blanton, the sole remaining incumbent officer.
When's the election, sir?