account

John Mc Gowan

Hi

I am having difficulty resetting my password for my pidgin account can you assist.

Thanks

John

http://www.kymos.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/oracle.png

John McGowan│UK Public Sector Account Manager │Core Technology

Oracle EMEA Ltd, East point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland

Re: account

David Woolley (E.L)
On 05/06/17 14:30, John Mc Gowan wrote:

> I am having difficulty resetting my password for my pidgin account can
> you assist.

No, because it isn't a pidgin account, it is an account on Oracle's, we
guess but don't, XMPP server.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to the Oracle person dealing with your problem, why you
didn't go there first and suggest how the repeated misdirections to this
mailing list could be avoided.