deleting buddies permanently from Pidgin

deleting buddies permanently from Pidgin

Paul Neubert

I’m with Oracle on Pidgin  v2.10.09  and unable to delete most buddies permanently- they appear deleted and then quickly return.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Neubert | Application Sales

Emerging Biopharma

Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit

442.888.4383

[hidden email]

Oracle

Re: deleting buddies permanently from Pidgin

pidgin-6

You would, as always, need to contact Oracle support.

For most protocols (all that I know of) your buddy list is not stored by
Pidgin, so if the end-server refuses the delete request, there's nothing
Pidgin can do about that.

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017, Paul Neubert wrote:

> I'm with Oracle on Pidgin v2.10.09 and unable to delete most buddies
> permanently- they appear deleted and then quickly return.  Any thoughts?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Paul
>

> Paul Neubert | Application Sales
>
> Emerging Biopharma
>
> Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit

Re: deleting buddies permanently from Pidgin

David Woolley (E.L)
On 12/06/17 19:58, Paul Neubert wrote:
> I’m with Oracle on Pidgin  v2.10.09  and unable to delete most buddies
> permanently- they appear deleted and then quickly return.  Any thoughts?

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.