[ gaim-Feature Requests-1205087 ] Pen/handwriting support

[ gaim-Feature Requests-1205087 ] Pen/handwriting support

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #1205087, was opened at 2005-05-19 12:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1205087&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: msn
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Since MSN Messenger 5.0 (I think), one can send and
recieve graphical handwriting.  This is useful on
tablet PCs.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)
Date: 2007-04-20 11:01

Message: