[ gaim-Feature Requests-1209187 ] Jabber http polling

[ gaim-Feature Requests-1209187 ] Jabber http polling

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #1209187, was opened at 2005-05-26 10:47
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1209187&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: jabber
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've been loking for something about http polling in
Gaim, but i can't find anything...

I have to connect that way and i like gaim... it's
posible http polling come in a future release?

Thnx

Sorry about my english
-----------------------

H estado buscando algo relacionado con http polling en
Gaim pero no he encontrado nada...

Tengo que conectar de esa manera y me gusta Gaim... �Es
posible que http polling venga en una nueva versi�n?

Gracias.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)
Date: 2007-04-20 11:01

Message: