[ gaim-Feature Requests-1218929 ] mark message text as note

[ gaim-Feature Requests-1218929 ] mark message text as note

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #1218929, was opened at 2005-06-11 17:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1218929&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
this is not a bug, this is a feature request. But I am
sorry, I couldn't find a function for it on sourceforge.

It happens very often to me, if I write to someone over
icq or msn that the person I am writing to sends me
something very important like access codes or tells me
what I need to do tomorrow). I would be cool if I could
mark this text and then click on a button like "mark as
a note". This texts should be accessable later somehow.

Thanks

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)
Date: 2007-04-20 11:01

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=28833
Originator: NO

still valid to http://developer.pidgin.im.  Thanks.

Comment By: Gary Luck (ultrasick)
Date: 2005-06-12 05:30

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=532547

Because then I need to search for the text again. Some of my
log files are quite long so it happens that I find more than
1 result if I use the search function. On the other hand I
can't remember everything, can I?

I thought it wouldn't be too expensive to add some kind of
html-tags in the logs to mark the text and that it can be
found easierer later.

Comment By: Daniel Atallah (datallah)
Date: 2005-06-11 18:36

Message: