[ gaim-Plugins-1681937 ] Gaim crashes when I check Current Track plugin box

[ gaim-Plugins-1681937 ] Gaim crashes when I check Current Track plugin box

SourceForge.net
Plugins item #1681937, was opened at 2007-03-16 04:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rlaager
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1681937&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just installed the latest version of Gaim and extracted the plugin to the plugins folder. I can open the plugins menu and see it there, but when I check the box next to it, to enable it, Gaim crashes and the Send/Don't Send error message pops up. This plugin looks awesome, and thanks for making it. Do you know what could be causing this?
 Thanks,
  Chip

Date: 2007-03-16 14:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=156487
Originator: NO

This tracker is for listing plugins available for download, not for
anything else. If there's a problem with a plugin, please contact the
author directly.