[ gaim-Support Requests-1503772 ] CTRL+# for smilies?

[ gaim-Support Requests-1503772 ] CTRL+# for smilies?

SourceForge.net
Support Requests item #1503772, was opened at 2006-06-09 18:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ivormi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1503772&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I've noticed that in Gaim 2.0, the CTRL(Shift)+# to get
a smiley no longer works. Is there some way to remap
the keys to get them back?

Thanks for any help. :)

Comment By: ivormi (ivormi)
Date: 2007-01-16 16:17

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1693830
Originator: NO

I would like to third that request.  The Ctrl-# was a killer feature for
me, and the one that pushed me to Gaim over Trillian, et al.  If there is
anything I can do to help with this, I'd be happy to.

Thanks,
iVormi

Comment By: Briggity Brak (briggity_brak)
Date: 2006-10-17 03:12

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1622794

Yes, for God's sake, please bring back this feature!
ctrl+shift+6

Comment By: Briggity Brak (briggity_brak)