[ gaim-Support Requests-1646669 ] How do you delete temporary away messages...

[ gaim-Support Requests-1646669 ] How do you delete temporary away messages...

SourceForge.net
Support Requests item #1646669, was opened at 2007-01-28 17:32
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by aonbot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1646669&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
How do you delete temporary away messages that you create but don't save? I've tried restarting and such, but they won't go away.

My away dialogs are extremely clogged now; with typo'd away messages and duplicates.

Any help would be appreciated.