imfreedom website/wiki

Gary Kramlich
After doing my service inventory, I discovered that the only things
running on imperial.pidgin.im are a backup mx and secondary DNS.

I'm proposing moving imfreedom.org and it's wiki to imperial.  This
will start to split the two a bit (not that it really needs to be, but
clear lines are always good), but more importantly It'll put some use
on a barely used vm.

Thoughts?

--
Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>

Re: imfreedom website/wiki

Ethan Blanton-3
Gary Kramlich wrote:
> After doing my service inventory, I discovered that the only things
> running on imperial.pidgin.im are a backup mx and secondary DNS.
>
> I'm proposing moving imfreedom.org and it's wiki to imperial.  This
> will start to split the two a bit (not that it really needs to be, but
> clear lines are always good), but more importantly It'll put some use
> on a barely used vm.

Do we want to utilize more machines, or fewer machines?  Would it make
sense to shut imperial down in favor of one of our other two VMs,
instead?

I have little concern either way for whether imfreedom.org is
colocated with pidgin.im.

Re: imfreedom website/wiki

Gary Kramlich
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do we want to utilize more machines, or fewer machines?  Would it make
> sense to shut imperial down in favor of one of our other two VMs,
> instead?

That's a fair point I didn't consider.  I could go either way.
Obviously I'm in favor of having less stuff I have to mess with.

> I have little concern either way for whether imfreedom.org is
> colocated with pidgin.im.

Yeah not a big deal, but sometimes I feel like imfreedom is just a
pidgin thing.  I know it's not, but it just feels that way sometimes.

> Ethan

Gary Kramlich <[hidden email]>