pidgin in android

Harikishore Mandla

Hi Team,

                Do we have any app or any file get pidgin in my android phone??

Thanks,

Hari

Re: pidgin in android

Eion Robb-3
Nope, but you're more than welcome to make one ;)

The closest you could get at the moment is running pidgin on your computer and using one of the plugins that make it into a webserver (such as webpidginz or pidgin-juice) or use something like minbif, spectrum2 or Bitlbee to use libpurple as an irc or XMPP server

Cheers,
Eion