problems signing while changing SSO password

problems signing while changing SSO password

Wim Vanmechelen

Hi team,

Could you help me in getting signed in my pigeon account. Yesterday I changed my work SSO password and suddenly I couldn’t log in anymore.

Regards,

Oracle
Wim Vanmechelen | Account Manager Middleware PaaS
Phone: +32 2 719 53 08| +34 951 95 76 92 | Email: [hidden email]

Oracle Belgium | Medialaan 50 | 1800 Vilvoorde

Re: problems signing while changing SSO password

David Woolley (E.L)
On 03/05/17 08:27, Wim Vanmechelen wrote:
> Hi team,

There's no team; this is, public, peer support, mailing list.

> Could you help me in getting signed in my pigeon account. Yesterday I
> changed my work SSO password and suddenly I couldn’t log in anymore.

Also, you can't login to pidgen, only to the instant messaging service
that you access through it.  That will be Oracle's internal one.

The only information that people on the list have about that is that,
reportedly, Oracle employees can further information from
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm>.

RE: problems signing while changing SSO password

Wim Vanmechelen
I solved it thanks!

Regards,
Wim