reimbursements to treasurer

Ethan Blanton-3
All,

I have been looking at our registration situation to make sure that
everything is up-to-date, and I find that I am owed registration fees
for 2011 (paid in 2012), 2012, 2013, and 2016, for a total of $531.88,
all of which I paid out of pocket and never had reimbursed.

Since this is not precisely what we agreed to at the board meeting, I
would like approval to reimburse myself this amount.

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

John Bailey-2
On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have been looking at our registration situation to make sure that
> everything is up-to-date, and I find that I am owed registration fees
> for 2011 (paid in 2012), 2012, 2013, and 2016, for a total of $531.88,
> all of which I paid out of pocket and never had reimbursed.
>
> Since this is not precisely what we agreed to at the board meeting, I
> would like approval to reimburse myself this amount.
>
> Ethan

I must abstain from voting or voicing approval in this matter, as it
is financial in nature.

John

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Luke Schierer-2
On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 05:09:14PM -0400, John Bailey wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I have been looking at our registration situation to make sure that
> > everything is up-to-date, and I find that I am owed registration fees
> > for 2011 (paid in 2012), 2012, 2013, and 2016, for a total of $531.88,
> > all of which I paid out of pocket and never had reimbursed.
> >
> > Since this is not precisely what we agreed to at the board meeting, I
> > would like approval to reimburse myself this amount.
> >
> > Ethan
>
> I must abstain from voting or voicing approval in this matter, as it
> is financial in nature.
>
> John
Per our voting proceedures, as no timing was mentioned in the
proposal, voting will open on 7/4 at 5PM EDT and close on on 7/11 at
5PM EDT.

Luke

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Ethan Blanton-3
Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Per our voting proceedures, as no timing was mentioned in the
> proposal, voting will open on 7/4 at 5PM EDT and close on on 7/11 at
> 5PM EDT.

Well, I'm not precisely asking for a vote, I'm asking for the board to
discuss it and then vote if they think it's reasonable.  (Which I hope
they will, because it's more money than I thought I was out!)

As an aside, we're current with NRAI but I have not yet been able to
re-register us with Delaware as I still don't have an address for one
of the board members.  If a new board is seated before I get it, we'll
register with the new board, I guess.

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 08:30:08PM -0400, Ethan Blanton wrote:

> Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > Per our voting proceedures, as no timing was mentioned in the
> > proposal, voting will open on 7/4 at 5PM EDT and close on on 7/11 at
> > 5PM EDT.
>
> Well, I'm not precisely asking for a vote, I'm asking for the board to
> discuss it and then vote if they think it's reasonable.  (Which I hope
> they will, because it's more money than I thought I was out!)
>
> As an aside, we're current with NRAI but I have not yet been able to
> re-register us with Delaware as I still don't have an address for one
> of the board members.  If a new board is seated before I get it, we'll
> register with the new board, I guess.
>
> Ethan
From my perspective, we clearly intended to re-imburse you, and the
error on the amount doesn't change my thoughts on the matter, so I
guess I was jumping to gun to move to a vote to get you repaid in a
more timely manner.

Luke

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Ethan Blanton-3
Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> From my perspective, we clearly intended to re-imburse you, and the
> error on the amount doesn't change my thoughts on the matter, so I
> guess I was jumping to gun to move to a vote to get you repaid in a
> more timely manner.

Well, I dropped the ball for the past *several years*, so I don't have
a lot of room to complain about timely -- but paying quickly is of
course great.  :-)

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Mark Doliner
On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> From my perspective, we clearly intended to re-imburse you, and the
> error on the amount doesn't change my thoughts on the matter, so I
> guess I was jumping to gun to move to a vote to get you repaid in a
> more timely manner.

^ I agree with this.

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Sean Egan

Please feel free to reimburse yourself.

On Jul 1, 2016 7:51 PM, "Mark Doliner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> From my perspective, we clearly intended to re-imburse you, and the
> error on the amount doesn't change my thoughts on the matter, so I
> guess I was jumping to gun to move to a vote to get you repaid in a
> more timely manner.

^ I agree with this.

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Evan Schoenberg-4
Is this a vote at this point? Aye, of course.

Best,
Evan

On Jul 2, 2016, 10:57 PM -0400, Sean Egan <[hidden email]>, wrote:

Please feel free to reimburse yourself.

On Jul 1, 2016 7:51 PM, "Mark Doliner" <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Luke Schierer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> From my perspective, we clearly intended to re-imburse you, and the
> error on the amount doesn't change my thoughts on the matter, so I
> guess I was jumping to gun to move to a vote to get you repaid in a
> more timely manner.

^ I agree with this.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Ethan Blanton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have been looking at our registration situation to make sure that
> everything is up-to-date, and I find that I am owed registration fees
> for 2011 (paid in 2012), 2012, 2013, and 2016, for a total of $531.88,
> all of which I paid out of pocket and never had reimbursed.
>
> Since this is not precisely what we agreed to at the board meeting, I
> would like approval to reimburse myself this amount.

I vote in favor.

--Mark

Re: reimbursements to treasurer

Ethan Blanton-3
I don't think this issue gathered enough votes under the old board to
meet quorum (unless I'm missing some).  We'll take another vote with
the new board.

I need to schedule a meeting for seating the new board.  I also need
everyone's addresses.